If you would like to return a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to proceed with a return of a Pop My Way product, please note the following:
1. All items must be returned new, unused, clean and in a saleable condition in their original Pop My Way packaging. Returns that do not meet these criteria may not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer with no refund issued.
2. Please package your return carefully.
3. We recommend that you use a registered mail service for the return, and please make sure that you obtain proof of postage for your return package. We are not responsible for items that do not reach us and are not obliged to provide a refund should an item not arrive.
4. Items or orders you would like to return should be sent back to us within 14 days of your order being originally dispatched.
5. Once received by our warehouse, returned items are processed within 10 working days. We reserve the right to refuse a refund should the above criteria not be met.
As set out above, purchases should be sent back to us within 14 days of your order being dispatched. Returns outside of this period are accepted at the discretion of Pop My Way, and dependent on the circumstances. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
To arrange for a gift to be returned, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to assist you further.
Returns of faulty and/or incorrect items
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact us at email@example.com with a photo of the damage, or the incorrectly sent product, as well as your order number and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
All faulty or damaged items must be returned to Pop My Way within 14 days of your order being dispatched.
We will advise you if the item or size you originally ordered is no longer available, and we will issue a refund once we have received the damaged items back if you wish to be refunded or alternatively, exchange the item for another item of the same value. If you wish to be issued a refund, you will be credited for your returned item(s) via your original method of payment once these have been safely received by us in the condition stipulated above.
Once your return is received and checked, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s) and whether your refund has been accepted as meeting the criteria. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
18 November 2019