How can I contact customer services?
You can chat to us live by clicking on the chat button on the right hand side of your screen or you can click here to fill in a contact form.
Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
How long does delivery take and how much does it cost? Do you deliver worldwide?
You will find more detailed information about delivery times and costs by clicking here.
What if my items are damaged or incorrect upon delivery?
If you have received a damaged or incorrect item, contact us at email@example.com with a photo of the damage, or the incorrectly shipped product and your order number and we will get back to you.
What is your returns policy?
Please see our full returns policy by clicking here.
What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay for products using a debit card, credit card, PayPal, Amazon Pay or Apple Pay. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Payment for the products and all applicable delivery charges is made in advance.
What is your policy on E-Gift Cards?
Our e-gift cards come in 4 denominations (£10, £25, £50 and £100) and will arrive by email either to you or directly to the gift recipient. Simply follow the instructions on how to redeem the card at checkout.
Pop My Way e-gift cards may only be purchased on www.popmyway.co.uk and can only be redeemed at www.popmyway.co.uk.
Please treat your Pop My Way e-gift cards as cash and keep them safe. The e-gift cards shall be valid for one year from the date of purchase. More than one e-gift card can be used towards a purchase during checkout and the e-gift card will apply to the final order, so can also be used towards shipping costs.
Pop My Way e-gift cards can be used in conjunction with a discount code, but cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. An e-gift card cannot be used to purchase another e-gift card.
If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the e-gift card, any remaining balance will remain on the card and will be able to be used for future Pop My Way online purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
Discounts and other offers cannot be used to purchase Pop My Way e-gift cards.
Have your products been safety tested?
Yes. An external testing house has checked that all poppers and zippers comply with UK safety standards. We are able to provide safety testing certificates upon request to show “pull tests” for poppers and other testing that has been carried out. Our GOTS certification means that all garments are free from any harmful chemicals or substances.
How do I care for my Pop My Way garments?
Please follow the care instructions on your garment. Due to our garments being 100% organic, minimal shrinkage may occur. We have done vigorous wash testing to come up with our care instructions, however washing machines, dryers and cleaning products used by individual customers may differ and cause slightly different results.
What size should I buy for my child?
We have carried out extensive fit testing throughout the production process, so Pop My Way garments should be as true to size as possible. Please see the size chart below for further guidance:
Do you offer personalisation?
We want Pop My Way garments to be passed on through generations and personalisation does not allow this to happen effectively. Our clothing is made to last and as consumers, we need to minimize the amount of clothing produced and reuse items wherever possible.
We are however exploring some sustainable or reusable options for personalisation at present, and we will keep you posted.
What are the Terms and Conditions of using the 10% Sign Up Discount?
1) This discount code can only be used once per customer.
2) There is no minimum spend required.
3) The code can not be exchanged for cash or used to purchase gift cards.
4) This code cannot be used in conjunction with another discount code.
5) The 10% discount applies to product only and does not include shipping.
What are the Terms and Conditions of using the Good On You Discount Code?
1) Not to be used in conjunction with other offers.
2) Excludes shipping.
3) Discount will be applied to product only once the code has been entered at checkout.
4) Not redeemable for cash.
5) Pop My Way 'Terms and Conditions' of sale apply.
Terms and Conditions - Pop My Way Free Worldwide Shipping:
1) Valid until midnight on Thursday 30th June 2022 (UK Time).
2) Your order will be sent using a Royal Mail signed for and/or tracked service. Smaller orders will be sent in a mailing bag with tissue paper.
3) If you prefer a courier or other express service, you will be required to pay the difference between the Royal Mail cost in point 3 above and the cost of your preferred service.
4) There is no minimum spend.
5) For all international orders, the customer will be responsible for any local charges at the country of destination, including but not limited to customs and import charges. We advise that you check this prior to placing your order.
6) Please allow for possible delays due to Coronavirus-related absences at your local mail centres or delivery offices.
7) Pop My Way 'Terms and Conditions' of sale apply (see website for details).